TOWN / PEOPLE / EVENTS / PHOTOS / EAT / STAY / SHOP / ATTRACTIONS
have fun with
us this winter
130 Collingwood Street
|The Meaford Curling Club was formed
in 1876 and joined the Ontario Curling Association in 1877. The original
club was situated by the Big Head River and used natural ice until 1951
when an ice plant was installed.
The Club constructed a new building in 1987 on the present site on Collingwood Street on land owned by the Meaford and St. Vincent Township Agricultural Society. This construction was made possible by great fund raising and a Wintario grant.
Jet Ice is known to provide for better curling conditions.
Truer ice for that big draw to the button!
|Meaford Curling Club offers
Our facilities include:
130 Collingwood Street, West,
Meaford, Ontario. N4L 1M1
Copyright © 1997-2012 MEAFORD.COM
|TOWN / PEOPLE / EVENTS / PHOTOS / EAT / STAY / SHOP / ATTRACTIONS|